A Summary of Harry Potter
- Hermione: Don't do the thing, Harry!
- Ron: Let's do the thing, Harry!
- Snape: Don't do the thing you dunderheaded ball of deaf ignorance.
- McGonagall: Mr. Potter, don't you dare do the thing.
- Dumbledore: Hmmm... Perhaps you shouldn't do the thing, but here are some tools, explained in the most vague way possible, to get the thing done, I'm counting on you.
- Hagrid: All the details about the thing.
- Sirius: James, I mean,Harry, back in my school days with James, your father,we always did the thing.
- Remus: Sirius, perhaps you shouldn't encourage him, but if you're going to here's a map to help with the thing.
- Draco: Potter can't possible accomplish the thing. Prat.
- Luna: We must go at this thing from the side while riding nargles to freedom.
- Voldemort: THERE IS NO THING BUT POWER AND THOSE TOO WEAK TO ACCEPT IT!!!
- Harry: I'm doing the thing! I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW! CONSIDER THE THING DONE!
There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t even jump puddles for you.